Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear Morgan,
   Earlier today, you were sitting on my lap and I whistled. I don't know why I did it, but I just did. And this is what you had to say about it (and you said it with waaay too much authority for a girl your size, if you ask me)
        "Mom, there are rules for whistling.
             Number 1: You don't whistle when someone is on your lap.
             Number 2: You don't whistle in someone's ear.
             Number 3: Never whistle at cars."

  When I put you to bed, you were in there for a couple of minutes and then you started making this sound like you were timidly scared of something. I peeked in to ask what was wrong and you said, "Oh. Phew! Hey Mom, I need you to move that dress over there (it was the dress you wore that day poking out of the laundry hamper), I need you to move it because in the dark I kind of think it is a lion."  

   You make me laugh all the time- you are so funny and quirky and all your own person. I love it and I hope it never goes away!


  It's for reasons like these, and moments like those, that I am and always will be, grateful to get to watch you grow up.
                                           Love You Always,
                                                      Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment